Selfie in Giza, Egypt during my solo trip to Africa!
Greetings all! I thought I’d introduce myself by sharing some interesting facts about me that some people don’t know-enjoy!
- I am the oldest of 3
- I married the love of my life after meeting as students at Oxford
- I competed in Sorobon (Japanese abacus) competitions while living in Japan for 6 years
- I jumped off a 108-story building in Las Vegas (SkyJump)
- I went on solo trips to Egypt, Kenya, Congo(long story😁), Rwanda and South Africa
- I won the 400m high school New York State track and field championships as an 8th grader
- I have 2 Division 1 school records at Miami University
- I’m on pace with my 70 book reading challenge this year(2021)-I’ve read 9 in January
- I’ve been skydiving
- I was diagnosed with Autism Spectrum disorder
- I started my natural hair journey in March 2016
- I am a born-again Christian and attend Deeper Life Bible Church
- I was the first person to win a Fulbright grant to Nigeria with the subject Psychology
Countries traveled as of December 2020 (20 and counting!):
Asia: Japan, Thailand, China, Singapore, Guam
Africa: Egypt, Congo, Kenya, Nigeria, Morocco, Rwanda, Senegal, South Africa
North America: USA, Canada
Europe: England, France
South America and Caribbean Islands: Aruba, Dominican Republic, Jamaica
In 2018 I embarked on a Fulbright adventure in Nigeria for 9 months, followed by a year long masters program at University of Oxford in England. Please click the menu icon to view my blog posts on my journey. Be sure to like my facebook page to follow my experience!