Selfie in Giza, Egypt during my solo trip to Africa!
Greetings all! I thought I’d introduce myself by sharing some interesting facts about me that some people don’t know-enjoy!
- I am the oldest of 3
- I competed in Sorobon (Japanese abacus) competitions while living in Japan for 6 years
- I jumped off a 108-story building in Las Vegas (SkyJump)
- I went on a 10-day solo trip to Egypt and Kenya
- I won the 400m high school New York State track and field championships as an 8th grader
- I have 2 Division 1 school records at Miami University
- I’m on pace with my 30 book reading challenge this year
- I’ve been skydiving
- I was diagnosed with Autism Spectrum disorder
- I started my natural hair journey in March 2016
- I am a strong Christian and attend Bible study twice a week
- I’m the first person to win a Fulbright grant to Nigeria with the subject Psychology
Countries traveled as of December 2017 (16 and counting!):
Asia: Japan, Thailand, China, Singapore, Guam
Africa: Egypt, Chad, Kenya, Morocco
North America: USA, Canada
South America and Caribbean Islands: Aruba, Dominican Republic, Jamaica
I’ll be embarking on a Fulbright adventure in Nigeria for 9 months, followed by a year long masters program at University of Oxford in England. Please click the menu icon to view my blog posts on my journey. Be sure to like my facebook page to follow my experience!